Monday, January 11, 2016

DIY: Recycled Diary

My 2016 revolves around the goal of getting everything that I own recycled. It's quite exciting and fun to be able to share my ideas with you all. 

Today i will teach you how I made this rad diary. Which is made fully by using old chemistry/history notes which you would throw away otherwise. Check it out:


Materials:
  1. Old notes from university/college days
  2. Scraps of paper, glitter sheet, yarns and pages from story books
  3. Scissors
  4. Acrylic Paint
  5. Yarn Needle
  6. Paintbrush
  7. Uhu Glue Tube
  8. Markers
Instructions:

Step#1:
Paint something cute on old notes and add some yarn bits while sewing those pieces.


Step#2:
Fill up your illustration with markers and paste cute writings cut out with glitter sheet scraps using uhu glue.


Step#3:
Doodle the corners of your diary with some fun scalloped pattern like I did below.

*Done*

Note: I already shared process of sewing and stitching a handmade diary together with it's cover and pages. Click here to view the process.

Looks cute right?
I hope that you will try this yourself and have fun scribbling.

-Seresha
X

================================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*