Tuesday, January 5, 2016

DIY: Owl Necklace(made from recycled material)

Hello there kiddies :>. Today I am starting new series of making pretty necklaces all made from recycling material. I will teach you step by step how to make these awesome necklaces.



************************

Things You Need:

  1. Canvas Fabric Piece
  2. Acrylic Paints
  3. Paint Brush(size 0)
  4. Yarn or fabric string
  5. Scissors, Pencil & Eraser

Instructions:

Step#1: 

Draw a triangle on canvas sheet piece using pencil & then paint it just like an owl as demonstrated below.

Step#2:

After the paint dries, cut out the owl shape, using scissors & add deep cuts at the bottom of owl making them look like tassels.



Step#3:

Make two holes on both edges of top of owl & put through any yarn or fabric string.

*Done*

*****************

I love how this owl necklace looks so cute & unique c:
Best part, it's just made out of canvas scraps which you would otherwise throw away.




Thanks for checking out my simple diy.
-Seresha

X

================================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*