Sunday, August 17, 2014

Vintage Finds Volume#1

Apart from looking "Cute" & being a fashion accessories designer, one of my Obsessions also include of collecting Vintage things, thrifting & adding vintage vibe to my creations x>. I absolutely am obsessed by '70's, '80's & '90's era. I love everything about the originality these eras provided in terms of art, rock & roll music, fashion sense & diversified range of movies.Today i'll share some fun vintage props which i own myself & how you can utilize them in Photography & other ideas?^).

My grandma (Nano) owns some of the most amazing Vintage Collection I've ever seen x>
I decided to do something about these treasures^.


Vintage Radio & Camera Display : 
Present your cute products using vintage accessories, as you can see i have 
displayed my birdies in a fun way.
(You can buy these cute birdies from here, inbox me at my page)

By the way, for this lovely idea, i took inspiration from this picture I came across below:


I saw this photo from red velvet art vintage shop, Elsie & Emma did an amazing job adding birdies on their 
Vintage display x> How cute is that eh?
**************

So apart from using Vintage camera for fun display, where else can you use it?^


Just like amazing Islamabad based Photographer Waliya Najib, carry a vintage camera for fun in your photographs, using it as photo prop can add a very sensual vintage sort of aura to your pictures^. 
*******************
Another Vintage Find: 


I found this so cute Mama Bear spoon holder from thrift shop x>,
this spoon holder is very handy, while you're cooking, you can keep your oily spoons in this holder rather than placing here & there on vanity x>! & plus the certain Vintage look it gives is amazing, it reminds me of "Goldilocks & three bears" story x>! *Cute*!

Thanks for letting me share this mini fun post with you all,
Hope you'll try my ideas,
I will be posting different volumes of my hunt for "Vintage Finds" bit by bit,
Until next finds ;>,
Take Care,

Comment
Subscribe
Share
Request

Saoirse,
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*