Monday, August 18, 2014

Velvet Turban And My Inspiration !

I got late today in posting my major entry x>so sorry for making you wait, currently i'm working on series of new art work & painting products, which is consuming most of my time these days. I'm going to work on few posts ahead today IA x>. Being a fashion accessories designer its safe to say, Velvet is my favorite fabric material. I love how soft it is, can be stitched into 100 of different accessories & decor items. Anyway, today I really wanted to show you my velvet turbans & inspiration behind their snapshots^). I hand stitched these velvet turbans myself.



I love doing fun shots of representing my products from time to time 
& most importantly i like giving credit 
to the person who inspires me to do so ^). This fun shot came out really cute i guess^?
My inspiration for this shot is below:

Rachel from Red Velvet Art really looks amazing here^,
Using fun objects in unique way really make your shots "lively"!
*******************


My makeup was done, inspired by Marilyn Monroe x>,
Of Course it's obvious because of her signature "Mole" i used on my upper lip.
I wanted to have a vintage vibe to my whole look so I did so ^.
******************


I decided to make a golden velvet turban as well. Which is as cute as green one.
My velvet turbans can be accessorized with both formal/informal dressing,
Whether it's a party you going to, or you just want to have fun dressing up like a hipster, 
that's up to you. Personally i feel any girl would look really pretty wearing velvet x>.
*************************


& by the way I made a purple turban as well which i gifted to my friend on her birthday x>,
I might take some snap shots with us both wearing turbans ;>.
So was it difficult to make these velvet turbans?.YES! it was, since velvet fabric tends to slip as you try stitching it & if you're not a professional at stitching it can become quite nerve wrecking too.

Thanks for letting me share my velvet turbans & my experience in making them ^.
Hope you enjoyed^,
Until next time,
Take care,

Comment
Share
Subscribe
Request

xo,
Seresha
Join my Social Media:
  1. Events/Promotion of Youth/Comedy Page: diaryofseresha
  2. Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel
  3. Official Instagram: diaryofseresha
  4. Snapchat:  diaryofseresha
  5. Twitter: @diaryofseresha
  6. Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest      
  7. Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       
  8. Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: diaryofsereshachic      
  9. Fashion Blog Instagram: diaryofsereshablog
========================================

 Shop:

Buy cool dope packs originally designed by me: diaryofsereshapacks



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*