Thursday, August 14, 2014

Mustache Products!(Volume#1)

Hello my dear friends x>,  firstly i want to apologize for keeping you all waiting for so long, I know I suck at my blogging routine these days, but guess what?;> now you won't have to wait anymore for my posts & i will be updating regularly IA. Thanks everyone for waiting for me patiently.^
So, the cool part is i'm finally back to my blog drive, i'm hungry & ready to share some of the most coolest & prettiest things i'm making these days, along with some ideas to share x>. After my long act of disappearance first thing I knew I had to post was about "Mustache" . Now don't get me wrong here , but i have a thing for MUSTACHES for real. They look so cute & quirky wherever you put them on;>. So today I've decided to share some of my favorite mustache products which are still(Luckily) available for you to get your hands on:

#1 Tie & Dye Mustache Vest:



Tie & Dye vest with stenciled mustache in middle?^, how cute is that?, this is an original idea which popped in my head back in 2012, i decided to dye my vest first & then added this cute mustache stencil x>.
It came out quite cool i guess, want one? It's still available in large, medium & small size. You can inbox me here for this (link) & of course you can choose from one of your own desired colors x>.

#2 Mustache Head Wear:

A month ago I came up with a Crazy idea to add a mustache on headwear x>, like really? Is that even possible? I thought. And next thing I knew I came up with this:


Lol ok this snap concept along with mustache accessory was my original idea x>, So no cheating without credit pwez. I'll be thankful for credit & will mention you along with your site link here;).


The idea is simple, wear a Mustache & go crazy :D. Cool part?^ You can place order for this cutesie or get your own version made on custom order with variety of colors to choose from ;>, check my page here (link) & inbox me for details kindly ^^. I did matching pink eye makeup here to contrast with my mustache x>.


& by the way my Shy girl mini painting loves mustache head wear, You can also wear it on your upper lip for fun in photo booths ;> If not as your headwear what you think?;>! A plus point multi task it ^^!

#3 Mustache Tags:

I love paper crafts & my craze would not be complete without mustache tags ;>?


I had to make these like bad !! Glitterfied fun pattern along with matching mustaches how cute is that?^, perfect to complete your gift giving custom. Back side of these mustache tags are empty so you can add your name & receiver's name ;> Want these?^inbox for custom order here(link).


And if you're curious, ;> this is how I made my mustaches for pretty tags above & yes i saved red mustache from middle(in above picture)for something even cuter you'll know soon ^^.

#4 Mustache Crochet Mug Cover:

Even after my above mustache product craze, My craving did not end, I still wanted to make more mustache cutesies x>, So next I made mustache Crochet Mug Cover especially for keeping your muggies warm;),
It's back side is hot pink & front side neon yellow, attached with cute small button on side, you can make your mug wear it like sleeve ^.


These mug covers come in cute packaging & you can place custom order for these as desired according to colour & variation you want, you can also get your loved ones names embroidered on them ;>! Inbox here for detail (link).


It looks more like a face along with my nerdy shades eh ?^

I had fun sharing my own handmade mustache products with you all hope you enjoyed reading about my ideas & if you like anything you can always place custom order here, happy to guide you, happy to make pretty gifts for you all.

I will be posting regularly from now & onwards IA,
Until next time take care,

Comment
Share
Request
Subscribe
xo,
Saoirse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*