Sunday, August 24, 2014

My New Art Work!

Did I told you I love painting on new different mediums?^. Whether it's canvas, art card, wood, glass or even cardboard (yes x>). I'm so in love with painting on cardboard these days^. It's very much fun & my art work looks so cute on completion x>. I want to show you my two new artwork pieces that i just completed last night:



Angry bear & camera they both look super cute.
Can be hung on wall, used in photo booth or
even scrapbooks x> You can purchase both of my artworks from here.

************


For making this i had to cut out cardboard using very sharp blade,
It was not easy to be honest,
But perhaps was the most difficult part of making it.
*************


I decided to show you in a separate picture because gravely 
my camera on flash quality sucks sorry x>. 
But the original bear 
color is dark brown as you can see.

***************


And my camera x>, I decided to go with mint green & pink^.
*********

I had a lot of fun making these two x> but guess what? i'm working on my 3rd cardboard artwork now ^, which i will reveal soon IA. By the way, after completion of each artwork, the feeling i get is hard to explain it's more than just satisfying x>. Don't think i'm running out of ideas yet, because kids i'm just getting started here ;>. 

Wait till you see my upcoming posts,
I will be posting everyday,
So make sure you check my blog daily x>,
Until next time,
Take Care,

Comment
Subscribe
Share
Request

xo,
Saoirse








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*