Sunday, September 14, 2014

Golden Bow Hair Accessory^!

I'm crazy about bows x>. I find them the most fun accessories to wear, to roam around with. I've made dozens of bow products in last 2 years. Each one of them are special. They all have an inspiration behind them^. I select my own fabric, packaging design and the final look for snapshots myself. I will be sharing new bow products from time to time.

You can shop for my golden bow here.


**********************


For my this bow my main inspiration comes from Cleo De Nile,
from Monster High. I love her style, the way she uses bits of gold in her 
accessories. 

*********************



My gold bow is made from fine golden fabric. I love how
gold contrasts so well with pink.^ I decided to take 
some fun shots wearing this bow.

********************


Packaging for my gold bow is inspired by cleopatra & Cleo De Nile both.
I made this illustration myself^.

****************

I had fun sharing my gold bow hair accessory & inspiration. Whenever you are making something make sure , you are very clear about the final look of your product. I'd recommend you to sketch some inspirations first and then go construct them x>. As for my Gold Bow you can purchase it from my page.

Hope to inspire you^,
Until next time,
Subscribe
Share
Request
Comment

xo,
Saoirse



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3