Thursday, September 18, 2014

Mustache Mugs (Only Available On Custom Order)

I love mustaches. Whether they are on boxes, shirts, worn as jewelry or MUGS. I've received a lot of orders for mustache gift mugs from time to time. They are so much fun to make. Today i will share collection of my mustache mugs which have sold out (but you can still place custom order for them here). 

#1 Mr. Mustache Mug:


For this mug i decided to make white box with neon filling inside &
cute white tag with "Mr." written on it. Neon yellow yarn used for final packaging.^

*******************

 #2 I "mustache" you (Orange version):


This can be gifted to your boyfriend on his birthday x> It comes in golden
box with cute orange customizable mustache tag.

****************

#3 Valentines Day Special Mustache Mug:


This mustache mug comes in painted box and is filled
with chocolates & diamond shape tag.

************

#4 For Your Dad's Birthday:


Can be customizable according to desired color and design^

************


Here is another version of it x>, cute right?^

**********

#5  I Mustache You (Pink Version):


My gift mugs are fun and washable. You can have tea in it everyday
and the design won't come off.  ^

***************

Tips For Using My Gift Mugs:

#1 Do not microwave them with tea or milk.
#2 Designs are washable but DO NOT rub the designs harshly using rough surface.
#3 DO NOT resale my mugs please.

*************

How To Place Mug Order?:

You can Print this out or save with you for your guidance^


**************

What you will get with Gif mug?

#1 Custom Design of your choice with colors on mug
#2 Custom Mug Gift Box 
#3 Custom Gift Box Props
#4 Custom Gift Tag

********
For placing order kindly message me here.

Thanks for letting me share my adorable mustache gift mugs. Next time I will be sharing,
some more new products x>.

Until next time,
Takecare,

Comment
Subscribe
Share
Request

Email me at : saoirsechic@ gmail.com

xo,
saoirse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3