Thursday, September 18, 2014

Mustache Mugs (Only Available On Custom Order)

I love mustaches. Whether they are on boxes, shirts, worn as jewelry or MUGS. I've received a lot of orders for mustache gift mugs from time to time. They are so much fun to make. Today i will share collection of my mustache mugs which have sold out (but you can still place custom order for them here). 

#1 Mr. Mustache Mug:


For this mug i decided to make white box with neon filling inside &
cute white tag with "Mr." written on it. Neon yellow yarn used for final packaging.^

*******************

 #2 I "mustache" you (Orange version):


This can be gifted to your boyfriend on his birthday x> It comes in golden
box with cute orange customizable mustache tag.

****************

#3 Valentines Day Special Mustache Mug:


This mustache mug comes in painted box and is filled
with chocolates & diamond shape tag.

************

#4 For Your Dad's Birthday:


Can be customizable according to desired color and design^

************


Here is another version of it x>, cute right?^

**********

#5  I Mustache You (Pink Version):


My gift mugs are fun and washable. You can have tea in it everyday
and the design won't come off.  ^

***************

Tips For Using My Gift Mugs:

#1 Do not microwave them with tea or milk.
#2 Designs are washable but DO NOT rub the designs harshly using rough surface.
#3 DO NOT resale my mugs please.

*************

How To Place Mug Order?:

You can Print this out or save with you for your guidance^


**************

What you will get with Gif mug?

#1 Custom Design of your choice with colors on mug
#2 Custom Mug Gift Box 
#3 Custom Gift Box Props
#4 Custom Gift Tag

********
For placing order kindly message me here.

Thanks for letting me share my adorable mustache gift mugs. Next time I will be sharing,
some more new products x>.

Until next time,
Takecare,

Comment
Subscribe
Share
Request

Email me at : saoirsechic@ gmail.com

xo,
saoirse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*