Thursday, May 26, 2016

Shop Update: Recycled Handmade Products

*Welcome To My Wednesday Special Shop Update*

 Hello there kiddies c: here are some rad recycled products which I just added in my shop.
If you would like to purchase any of my products just click here and comment on the product you like or directly message me.

Here are some fresh piece:





These are 100 % eco friendly & look cute to gift to your loved one.


***********************



*******************




***********************


Includes over 50+ scraps, embellishments & scraps.



-Seresha

***************************

========================================
Join my Social Media:
  1. Events/Promotion of Youth/Comedy Page: diaryofseresha
  2. Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel
  3. Official Instagram: diaryofseresha
  4. Snapchat:  diaryofseresha
  5. Twitter: @diaryofseresha
  6. Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest      
  7. Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       
  8. Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: diaryofsereshachic      
  9. Fashion Blog Instagram: diaryofsereshablog
========================================

 Shop:

Buy cool dope packs originally designed by me: diaryofsereshapacks




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*