Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Bjork Cat Boyfriend, Surreal thoughts or Reality?

Ever wondered what will it be like to have a cat boyfriend?. Ha!. Fancy that rad imagination?, you should. I always looked at cats as my own "babies". But never in my 100 years I could imagine my cat boxer as my "boyfriend". 

Then I saw bjork's video concept the other day called Triumph of a heart. Where she depicts her cat in vest and which later fully grows into male giant cat of her size.

*pretty cat snoggs?*

*dancing with her kitty*

Haha look at him here adorable in vest aint he?

Talking about cat boyfriends, how about a fully grown male cat costume?
Cat costume which looks so real like as if a real giant kitty standing in front of you with his cute little paws ready to snuggle you. *awwws*

Homie, marry me?
Alright,
I am famished,
Anyone up for cat biscuits?

-Seresha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*