Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Bjork Cat Boyfriend, Surreal thoughts or Reality?

Ever wondered what will it be like to have a cat boyfriend?. Ha!. Fancy that rad imagination?, you should. I always looked at cats as my own "babies". But never in my 100 years I could imagine my cat boxer as my "boyfriend". 

Then I saw bjork's video concept the other day called Triumph of a heart. Where she depicts her cat in vest and which later fully grows into male giant cat of her size.



*pretty cat snoggs?*

*****************************


*dancing with her kitty*

***********************************

Haha look at him here adorable in vest aint he?


****************

Talking about cat boyfriends, how about a fully grown male cat costume?


***********************

Cat costume which looks so real like as if a real giant kitty standing in front of you with his cute little paws ready to snuggle you. *awwws*


Homie, marry me? :D

***************

Alright,
I am famished,
Anyone up for cat biscuits?

-Seresha

========================================

Join my Social Media:

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Instagram

Pinterest

========================================

 Shop:

Handmade Art Shop

========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3