Monday, May 30, 2016

Xoxo Scrapbook Set and Missing Puzzles

Here are some pretty new things added to my shop c:





Inside peeks of set which includes:

→Mini Heart Card
→20+ Doodle art cut outs & borders
→Candy wrappers/Embellishments
→Red rose tag
→Silver Sequins
→10+ Glitter heart cut outs
→Alphabet fabric tattoos
→Stickers & red star fabric trim
→A red heart stamp






Coffee and Cola handmade card 


On second thoughts here is my last year booth that i kept. I'm holding my pizza art work. I will be keeping stall again soon ;>.


-Seresha

========================================

Join my Social Media:

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Instagram

Pinterest

========================================

 Shop:

Handmade Art Shop

========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3