Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Custom Order for Art Journal Set

Hello there friends, I am finally getting to share with you all my new products and artwork c:. I was away for very long time finding energy/motivation to share my art. Then I came across this amazing motivational video of Will Smith. 

I was blown away by the powerful words. It made me realize: \Creating art & cool products is how I can help people in terms of humanity, spreading bits of love & happiness. I can't take away that from all of you can I?.

Last month , I received a custom order for art journal set, which includes a handmade Art journal with neon dividers, a custom made sketch of my client (on cover) and a art journal starter set. Have a closeup below :



The art journal set includes:

  • Custom made sketch on cover
  • A journal with dividers
  • Art Journal Starter Kit
  • 10 plus sticker sheets and colored papers.
********************

My customer wanted to have all of her favorite things made in her sketch. Which includes cats, cellphone, fast food, camera, diary and her bag's brand "FlutterFly".



****************************

Here is how the pack looks like:


Includes 50+ embellishes, stickers, scraps, original doodle art, tags & accessories.

Which are:
→Couple boxers original doodle art
→10+ mini doodle art scraps
→10+ embellishes including buttons, half moon pendant, rubber stick ons & gemstones
→20+ Tags, cutouts & a cute groovy chic diary accessory.
→1 original illustration with hot pink outline
→10+ pink, blue bows, velvet ribbon trim, yarn floss & candy wrappers
→A pink Foam heart cut out
→Pack of sequins
→A leather heart with heart shape pin



**************************

Each art journal set include one of these cute outlined illustrations. Every illustration will have variation c:

***************************

With every order I also will be adding Free gifts. With this order I send Kitten heartbreak stationery set & a handmade get well soon card :>.


******************************

What do you think about my custom order fellas?



You can place custom order for your own custom made art journal right here at my shop.

-Seresha

========================================

Join my Social Media:

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Instagram

Pinterest

========================================

 Shop:

Handmade Art Shop

========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3