Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Pirate Art Journal, Pirate Chic and Be still my Heart

Here are some of my new items in my shop today which you can buy c:

Recycled Art Journal made with hand illustrated doodle art, embellishments and cut outs. 
{Giving you peeks from inside soon} 


*************************

I hand draw illustrations for my art journal set first, then cut them out and make cool pages out of them.


**************************

This cloud pattern has been fully hand painted using acrylics.


**************************







*********************




This can be gifted to your loved one or even framed too c:

*************************

*Perfect set with art journal*


*************************

-Seresha

========================================

Join my Social Media:

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Instagram

Pinterest

========================================

 Shop:

Handmade Art Shop

========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3