Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Shop Update: Cats

Welcome :D to my *shop update*.

So in today's update I will share with you all of my new cat related products available for purchase.
For purchasing/custom orders message me here at my shop.

I made this adorable cat mask set for you and your cat c:



These cat cards with 3d specs and heart c:


Three of my favorite comic artworks which all have cats c:


Here is closeup of two of these.


*Boxer the cat giant cards*

With mustache


& with bow tie x>


Here is a fruit salad of all of my rad cat comic arts and cards c:



See you tomorrow again at 9pm sharp for shop update c:

-Seresha

========================================

Join my Social Media:
  1. Events/Promotion of Youth/Comedy Page: diaryofseresha
  2. Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel
  3. Official Instagram: diaryofseresha
  4. Snapchat:  diaryofseresha
  5. Twitter: @diaryofseresha
  6. Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest      
  7. Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       
  8. Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: diaryofsereshachic      
  9. Fashion Blog Instagram: diaryofsereshablog
========================================

 Shop:

Buy cool dope packs originally designed by me: diaryofsereshapacks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*