Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Shop Update: Cats

Welcome :D to my *shop update*.

So in today's update I will share with you all of my new cat related products available for purchase.
For purchasing/custom orders message me here at my shop.

I made this adorable cat mask set for you and your cat c:



These cat cards with 3d specs and heart c:


Three of my favorite comic artworks which all have cats c:


Here is closeup of two of these.


*Boxer the cat giant cards*

With mustache


& with bow tie x>


Here is a fruit salad of all of my rad cat comic arts and cards c:



See you tomorrow again at 9pm sharp for shop update c:

-Seresha

========================================

Join my Social Media:

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Instagram

Pinterest

========================================

 Shop:

Handmade Art Shop

========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3