Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Keepsake By Reem *Update*















































As much as I enjoy covering all events in Islamabad. I like giving an update on what the brands have been up to that i covered a few months ago. I love all the new jewelry collection recently launched by Reem. You can have a look at her facebook page here.

Me & my friend also appeared in their event launch video(Green shirt chic that's me yeah) that you can see right below:


Event By: Harry Events & PR 

=========================================================
Ps,
When I uploaded this (above) picture at my social media, everyone went berserk. Since they have grown so much accustomed to seeing me dressed like a "tomboy". That's crazy!. People were messaging me on facebook, instagram everywhere pleased to see me dressed as "fashionista". The notion of how much just looking "girly" could make everyone go ga-ga, was fascinating. I love fashion & art. I enjoy styling. I've decided after this to really have fun dressing up and accessorizing because my wardrobe is full clothes with still tags on(I never wore, don't know why). Before new year, that's changing!.

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*