Thursday, November 24, 2016

Comic Art Series # 2 *Check it out*

Hello loves!,Check out my new rad comic artworks.
This one got a red balloon tied to her. I think she can finally let go of that balloon . 


"Roses are dry,
Violets are black,
& I can be cruel,
Just like you"

Here is what my latest comic art looks like. She's driven, feisty and really a mean b*tch #halleluliyah


My comic arts are a way of expressing myself.


This one I outlined with neon yellow, what you think fellas?

 

 Check out my shop here from where you can buy one of these custom made.


-Seresha


Join my Social Media:
Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook
Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel
Color Pantone Stories: Instagram
Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest
Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3