Friday, November 25, 2016

Comic Art Series # 3

Hello all, my new comic art series # 3 are here. This above real inspiration behind alienated comic art was my this get up.

I also made this : Be Still My heart Card+Print. Hand illustrated with embellished heart.


Frankiestein Comic Art: This is included in Adventure Awaits Art Journal Set.

<Mixture of my comic artworks with boxer the cat cards .


My friend Heera, On her birthday.

 

My All Three Comic Artworks with cats♥.
#1 is my brand logo & rest two are concepts based on my real life.


♥We heard you like cats & birthday wish comic art♥
Both of them have 1 thing in common i.e cats.

Diary Of Seresha Starter Pack Illustration
Each art journal set include one of these cute outlined illustrations. Every illustration will have variation.



-Seresha

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3