Saturday, November 26, 2016

Shop Update: Welcome Sign

Hey guys am selling this welcome cardboard sign which I made for my events page promo.



It's hand cut cardboard Welcome sign. Painted with Acrylic. Can be hung or used as prop in photos. I cut this out using simple scissors and no laser used. 


*Click here to check it out at my shop*



-Seresha

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook
Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel
Color Pantone Stories: Instagram
Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest
Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*