Friday, October 28, 2016

Wow. I'm here after 3 months.



Hello beautiful!.
I took a break from "writing and blogging",
The whole process seemed so overwhelming.

Three months ago,
I was not even sure how to answer a simple question "Why I blog?",
"Why do I write and share my art?".

This became one of the reasons why I keep on and off drifting away from blogging,
And not became "consistent".

My immediate "intention" was to get likes, following and comments.
All I wanted was "validation".

In these last 3 months,
I learned so much.
Experienced a lot,
Gained much wisdom,
Which I would like to share with the world out there now.

I realized suddenly,
It was not about "Views" or "Comments" anymore.

I just want to share my diary, art and ideas with everyone.
And since I was not blogging anymore,
I was not getting freedom to share all my life's intimidate details in depth.

There's a sense of joy,
Peace I feel in me now.
Because I'm not doing this for validation anymore,
But for the sake of information which I want to pass on into the world,
That I've received from the Universe.

Ps- I missed you all too!
Let's start blogging now.

-Seresha

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop              


========================================


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*