Monday, May 2, 2016

New Haircut, Fun Photoshoot and Air Nexus

I had such an awesome time man. I had an haircut, attended this awesome event at Airnexus 2016 and then went for photoshoot with my brother from another mother :D. Much more updates below. Scroll down fellas to read about my life:

Here is my haircut inspo behind my new hairstyle:



#1 Hashim Mehmood my mentor, my awesome buddy & amazing guitarist. Your cool rock n roll hairstyle inspired me on first place to get hairstyle makeover \m/ grin emoticon rock on man.

#2 The haircut Kristen Stewart got for her movie "Runaways" where she played role of Joanna jett.

#3 Lastly, my idiol Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel

So the final result is mixture of all 3 of my all time favorite artists grin emoticon. I idolize you all & look onto you so much. Thank you for being such amazing source of inspiration for me ;>.

Here is how my final hair cut looks fellas:


********************

Here are some cute pictures of ours:



Me and my lost bro' :D



I had such an awesome time touring air university, thanks to my brother waqar :D

********************************

Here is my awesome diary update in my latest video fellas:



*****************

Lastly, you all are invited:



My very very good friend Irum Zahra having her book launch on 9th May 2016. Guys, do come & check it out. I am going there too excited for my friend c:

Ps,

Will share with you guys my photo shoot pictures & ideas in next post ;)

-Seresha
grin emoticon
========================================

Join my Social Media:

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Instagram

Pinterest

========================================

 Shop:

Handmade Art Shop

========================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*