Thursday, April 28, 2016

Hello From The Other Side

Finally, finally, finally fellas.
I courage up to open up my blog & show you all gals & guys,
Of what I've been up to from past 3 months.

I know I totally disappeared from the scene,
Like literally blacked out.

No, I aint dead,
I am alive xp.

My laptop just got busted & luckily I've just purchased it a week ago.
You know the drab of "reinstalling" everything,
 *groans, I heard ya*

So much has been happening in my life,
I can't wait to share with you all.

But first & most importantly,
I'd like to announce big change on my blog,
As you might have noticed I've changed my blog url to "Diary of Seresha".

Reason #1 : I will be sharing my life diary & art on this blog only, meaning no more DIYs. I figured early in January 2016, that I was not enjoying giving "diys". So I quit.

Reason #2: I have a band & face book page called Diary of seresha. Where I've been sharing my daily diary/all events/activities from past 3 months.

Reason #3: I want to talk about things which I enjoy talking about & creating.

So here I am typing in at mid expose & informing you about my big change after 3 months of vanishing act.

Irony, Ha xp

Listen chicas, have a look at my page below & you be the judge yourself:


Will I disappear again?
Nooooo!

I'm right here.
I will show you my Real self now fellas,
It took me a lot of time to reveal my personality,
Because I was scared.
& now i simply don't give a fuck xp

Ps,

Here are my two alter-egos in case you did not knew. 
Which one would you prefer?


-Seresha
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*