Monday, October 13, 2014

I Wish....

From past few days i've been dreaming about a lot of things..that I will be doing after i'm done with my report(it's a pain I know^). I just can't wait till it's over and i'll be free :^. Today I like to share my three wishes which are:



#1 I wish I could learn to accept criticism even in negative way:

My biggest weakness, tends to be this that I can't accept those who tend to have
hatred towards me and my work. But i'm learning slowly how to not care and
respect even the negative reviews from my haters^. It is true, God has made every single person
different, with different thinking. Not everyone can agree with you on what you think is right 
or wrong.

#2 I wish I could become more organized:

It's true, I lose my pace at times, become unorganized but i'm gradually
eliminating all these bad habits in me especially the habit of "cluttering".
I'm a junk collector and love recycling :>. The thought of even throwing 
a piece of page seems like a not so good idea for me. If not decluttering
then I tend to atleast keep my clutter organized^.

#3 I wish I could stick to the list:

This one is a silly habit of mine.I make list and then don't follow it at all.
That's not such a good idea you know, when not following your list this could
lower down not only your productivity but also every possibility for you to
complete your goals.

*********

Thanks for letting me share my thoughts on my wishes,
Until next time,
Take Care,

Comment
Subscribe
Request
Share

xo,
Saoirse




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3