Tuesday, May 16, 2017

State Of Confusion

It was not so much about the "feelings" or actions. But rather was more about trying to make sense out of what someone did and how it happened. The excruciating pain, the unknown witnesses, confusion in my mind. Failure to make sense out of my own confusion. Should I feel upset? Should I feel happy?.

The morality of human nature lies in camouflaged cruel intentions, one carries for the other out of ignorance or grudge.

I don't differ from others; if i may so?, it's only the Heart.

[Original from my R-Series]
-Seresha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*