Friday, May 19, 2017

Give it a Chance

Be done trying to rebel against your situation. Accept the fate as it is. Sometimes you just need "to be" and trust the moment. Trust the present. Life never remains the same. We are always in process of evolving, changing with seasons. What maybe a "present" will become your "past" and what maybe present will become your "future". Go with the flow of river of life. What must you understand; life is like river but unlike river flowing in one direction, life flows from every angle instead. It can pull you in different directions all at the same time.

Frustration stems, when you don't know you're trying to flow with which direction of the river. That's where your heart calling will come to best use. It will help you determine which direction of the river you will be taking. I'm in no position to justify the hostility you might have towards life. I'm only here to tell you, at least give it a chance?.

-Seresha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*