Friday, November 14, 2014

Inspirations: "Black and White Edition"

I collected some fun black and white inspirations for you to check out :^. These days i'm having alot of busy times endlessly working on hand made products.


Love this quote in elsie's
laundry room^

*************


Need to try this thick hair
flick;^ and her black attire
plus eye makeup is hot.

***********


Love transulucent shades,
So pretty.

**************


This hot black jacket
is wow.

***********


Cardboard boxes for organizing?^
So so pretty!

************
These journals are hilarious,
You write your negative
feelings in black one and
all your happy times
in white journal.

***************


I have shiny version of
this nail paint. It's awesome!^

**************


These tips wear them on
your sleeve, if you want
to succeed.

*****************


This iron on skull patch
is so rad ^.

***********


My online shop had similar
iron on skull patch too,
Which got sold off^

***********


These pencils in white....


& black too ^)

*************
Thanks for letting me share 
my black and white inspo!

You can follow me at:

Instagram: saoirse chic
Facebook page: Style At Foot Step

**********

Comment
Share
Subscribe
Request

xo,
Saoirse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*