Sunday, November 9, 2014

DIY: Birdie House and Rack!

Hello, how are you all! And yes you might be surprised to see me posting all of sudden right after yesterday's post eh?. I have finally "de-cluttered" my mind, organized my blog posts and I'm all set to sharing fun ideas, tips, diys, new labels, introducing new artists, sharing my handmade products and so much more. I can't wait to take you all on a journey with me along my little dreams coming true bit by bit.You will be seeing my posts regularly now IA. Now coming to the cool part: I'm starting new blog label "DIY". It will be so much fun to share fun diys from time to time :>.  Today I'm going to share bird's house and rack diy:

#1 Diy Bird House:

Firstly, you need to purchase these wooden bird houses from any pet shop. Then paint it up, i painted using acrylics. Next stick round river stones in circular shape on ground using cement as base. Place your rod in wet cement and attach to bird's house bottom. Leave it to dry.

Looks pretty what you think?.

#2 Rack Diy:


I had two Ikea racks which with time deteriorated, they lost their finish and I had no option but to throw them away?. Not really!!. Rule#1: When you are a designer, never throw away anything always find ways to recycle and spicing it up. I grabbed my paints, did two tones red and parrot green. The final result looked so vintage and cool. My advice would be to always recycle your available materials.
This tends to be Eco-friendly.

Thanks for letting me share my mini diys.
You can also contact me at my email id:
diaryofseresha@hotmail.com
xoxo,
-Seresha
================================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*