Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Anime Con 2016!

 Hello!. I was especially invited to Anime Con 2016 to promote and make Vlog of cosplays. I was absolutely honored!. I met so many fun cos-plays. My bff(Sophia above in picture) performed as well and I got to document the whole event.

 
With Harley Quinn Cosplay.


With Events Planner : Bk.Arts

With Joker Cosplay.

Us on this red couch.

 A BTS- shot of me making this rad Vlog.

Enough rant want to see my full crazy vlog from the event?. Watch below:


================================================

Join my Social Media:
  1. Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook
  2. Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel
  3. Official Instagram: Instagram
  4. Snapchat:  diaryofseresha
  5. Twitter: @diaryofseresha
  6. Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest      
  7. Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       
  8. Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic      
========================================

 Shop:

Buy cool dope packs originally designed by me: @diaryofsereshapacks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*