Sunday, December 27, 2015

Pretty Flower Ideas

Hello there kiddies,  just wanted to share some pretty cool inspirations & ideas I came across :>. Today the main inspiration is on "flowers".


This adorable floral tea cup is art of magic.



*****************

I love how kareena kapoor is wearing that flower in her hair.



**********************

Use flowers in taking some awesome self portraits.



***********************

I love how refreshing the flowers in bottles creating magical effect :>.




***********************

Lastly, here is me on floral day looking all cute & colorful. I was dressed up in floral attire :>



*****************

Since it's winter time here & everything is so dull. I hope this colorful post makes your day all happy :>.

-Seresha

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3