Thursday, December 17, 2015

Paper Artist & Fun Lash Look


Hello everyone. I have been away for a very long time. But I'm back with new content for you :>.

Paper Artist: "Benja Harney":

I love the studio of Benja & the adorable floral shrt he is wearing in this photo below. Have a look at his mini work interview I saw on this blog here.



*****************

Lash & stickers:

The new trend happening is the use of emoji or tiny stickers under eyes as a fashion trend.
I'm diggin this look found right here.



- Seresha

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*