Tuesday, December 29, 2015

My Process of making: Boxer The Cat Comic Art Print

Hello there everyone :>. Today I am going to share how I made my "Boxer the cat" print. Now interestingly, when I was making this print. It took me over 3 days to visualize the exact colors & theme I wanted to create for this print.



Here is my step by step process:

The first thing I did was decided background for my print. I filled half of my background blue & the other half, I decided to go with stripes :>.




***********************

Next, for making my cat doodle. I sketched my cat boxer, sitting on pink carpet & cut it out neatly.


**********************

I pasted my cat doodle cut out on the print. 
& Voila it's ready :>.



**********************

Here is final look of my cat boxer print.



********************

Come like me on my new facebook page right here.

-Seresha

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3