Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Valentines Month Special (Day:3)

Yo! Guys. Here is the 2nd batch of rad ideas I have searched for you which you can try creating to make your this valentines day special. Check these out:



***************

For jewelry, check out these golden heart rings.  These rings have sold out. But you can check out the amazing jewelry collection by Saboskirt right here.




*************************

Here is a quick-snack you can make for your loved one. These sweet popcorns can be a perfect gift to your loved one. You can learn to make these right here.


**********************

I totally am loving this adorable nail art tutorial of ombre hearts. You can find whole range of some amazing beauty tutorials for valentines day right here.




*************************

Heart Sticker:

Yes fellas!. I'm selling this pretty sticker specially made for valentines day. Handcut. Handmade. It's neon pink in color & can be used on your diary, card or any form of paper. Anyone interested to buy can contact me for purchase right here or here.




*********************

Lastly, I have a cool gift idea for you. Send a heart attack to your loved one. Cut out all shapes of hearts, write a message on each heart & send it to your loved one. Hint: Add a gift along with the hearts in box ;>. See full tutorial right here.



***********************************

Yo! Hope you enjoyed my today's cute batch of valentines day ideas. If you did, then leave a comment under.

I am posting Valentines Month Special brand new DIYS, ideas, crafts every single day join my Mailing List and subscribe to get all new content directly emailed to you every week c:




-Seresha

X

===================================

Shop my cool Products/Services:



===================================

Join all of my Social Media Sites:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3