Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Valentines Month Special (Day:3)

Yo! Guys. Here is the 2nd batch of rad ideas I have searched for you which you can try creating to make your this valentines day special. Check these out:



***************

For jewelry, check out these golden heart rings.  These rings have sold out. But you can check out the amazing jewelry collection by Saboskirt right here.




*************************

Here is a quick-snack you can make for your loved one. These sweet popcorns can be a perfect gift to your loved one. You can learn to make these right here.


**********************

I totally am loving this adorable nail art tutorial of ombre hearts. You can find whole range of some amazing beauty tutorials for valentines day right here.




*************************

Heart Sticker:

Yes fellas!. I'm selling this pretty sticker specially made for valentines day. Handcut. Handmade. It's neon pink in color & can be used on your diary, card or any form of paper. Anyone interested to buy can contact me for purchase right here or here.




*********************

Lastly, I have a cool gift idea for you. Send a heart attack to your loved one. Cut out all shapes of hearts, write a message on each heart & send it to your loved one. Hint: Add a gift along with the hearts in box ;>. See full tutorial right here.



***********************************

Yo! Hope you enjoyed my today's cute batch of valentines day ideas. If you did, then leave a comment under.

I am posting Valentines Month Special brand new DIYS, ideas, crafts every single day join my Mailing List and subscribe to get all new content directly emailed to you every week.

-Seresha

X

===================================

Join my Social Media:
  1. Events/Promotion of Youth/Comedy Page: diaryofseresha
  2. Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel
  3. Official Instagram: diaryofseresha
  4. Snapchat:  diaryofseresha
  5. Twitter: @diaryofseresha
  6. Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest      
  7. Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       
  8. Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: diaryofsereshachic      
  9. Fashion Blog Instagram: diaryofsereshablog
========================================

 Shop:

Buy cool dope packs originally designed by me: diaryofsereshapacks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*