Monday, February 1, 2016

Valentines Month Special (Day:1)

Yo! today is 1st February & guess what kids.  I will be sharing awesome valentines day ideas till 13th February of this month every single day. So stick with me till 14th February because I have a special surprise for you on 14th ;>.



****************

Heart Shape Marzipaan:

These can be perfect gift for your loved one. Prepare them in advance and store them in jar. You can also wrap these up & gift to your friends. Learn to make these right here.



******************

How cool does this heart and arrow hair clip looks? You can try looking for similar one from thrift store. Would look great on valentines day.



******************

Here is something special I made for you chics. I took the image from right here. I added the text on it. You can send this to your loved one on valentines day or print it out and frame it in room. This looks really pretty.




***************

Make cute packaging for valentines day like these below. You can learn to make them right here.



******************

Lastly, you don't want to miss out this beautiful card diy I shared with you in detail. Check it out right here.


**********************

I will return tomorrow again with new batch of ideas. So make sure you join my Mailing List.
And check back again for fresh new ideas :>.

-Seresha

X

===================================

Join my Social Media:
  1. Events/Promotion of Youth/Comedy Page: diaryofseresha
  2. Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel
  3. Official Instagram: diaryofseresha
  4. Snapchat:  diaryofseresha
  5. Twitter: @diaryofseresha
  6. Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest      
  7. Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       
  8. Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: diaryofsereshachic      
  9. Fashion Blog Instagram: diaryofsereshablog
========================================

 Shop:

Buy cool dope packs originally designed by me: diaryofsereshapacks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*