Monday, February 1, 2016

Valentines Month Special (Day:1)

Yo! today is 1st February & guess what kids.  I will be sharing awesome valentines day ideas till 13th February of this month every single day. So stick with me till 14th February because I have a special surprise for you on 14th ;>.



****************

Heart Shape Marzipaan:

These can be perfect gift for your loved one. Prepare them in advance and store them in jar. You can also wrap these up & gift to your friends. Learn to make these right here.



******************

How cool does this heart and arrow hair clip looks? You can try looking for similar one from thrift store. Would look great on valentines day.



******************

Here is something special I made for you chics. I took the image from right here. I added the text on it. You can send this to your loved one on valentines day or print it out and frame it in room. This looks really pretty.




***************

Make cute packaging for valentines day like these below. You can learn to make them right here.



******************

Lastly, you don't want to miss out this beautiful card diy I shared with you in detail. Check it out right here.


**********************

I will return tomorrow again with new batch of ideas. So make sure you join my Mailing List.
And check back again for fresh new ideas :>.

-Seresha

X

===================================

Shop my cool Products/Services:



===================================

Join all of my Social Media Sites:




Got any questions? Contact me at:

saoirsechic@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3