Sunday, June 6, 2021

DIY: Crochet Pouch and Bowtie Brooch

Yo1 Guys. Today I'm going to share this cute crochet pouch I made with a Pin-Up matching bow.



Step # 1: Stitch the velvet lining inside 2 pieces of Crochet.
Step # 2: Add titch buttons inside and outside.
Step # 3: Sew the velvet seam from the edge.



Now I will teach you how to make the matching bow:


Step # 1: Glue both sides of Crochet piece and fold the piece as one. Adding glue.


 
 
Step # 2:  Close the gap using UHU glue.

Step # 3: Tie the middle part using neon yellow yarn and sew safety pin at back.


Step # 4:  Neatly tie the yarn in knot from behind and add some UHU to paste the remaining bits.


*DONE*

================================================
 
Join my Social Media:

Dark Socials:
  1. Dark Facebook Page: diaryofseresha
  2. Dark Channel: Youtube Channel
  3. Motivational/DarkTiktok: diaryofseresha
  4. Official dark Instagram: diaryofseresha
  5. Snapchat:  diaryofseresha
  6. Twitter: @diaryofseresha
Colorful Socials:
  1. Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest      
  2. Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       
  3. Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: diaryofsereshachic      
  4. Fashion Blog Instagram: diaryofsereshablog
Swag/Comedy Socials:
  1. Tiktok for comedy: diaryofsereshaswag    
  2. Swag/Vlog Instagram: diaryofsereshaswag
  3. Vlogs/Comedy Youtube Channel: diaryofsereshaswag
========================================

 Shop:

Buy cool artworks, clothing originally designed by me: RedArtCult

For PR/Collab/Queries:

Email me at: diaryofseresha@yahoo.com
xx

2 comments:

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*