Sunday, December 17, 2017

Islamabad VS Everybody!


What a fun day!. We went on this photo shoot, then for food and I shared a fun haul!.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 First up was the shoot we did with Mozam on bike. While I was there my fans started spotting me on social media posts.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The shoot took longer than expected and it was night time with we still being at it.

Then we went for mini shopping spree to dollar store and miniso which was freshly opened in Safa Gold Mall.



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After what it felt like eternity, we decided to go to Brown's for 5 star quality food.



 This infamous Marliyn Monroe wall there though.

Watch my full vlog below:



================================================
 
Join my Social Media:

Dark Socials:
  1. Dark Facebook Page: diaryofseresha
  2. Dark Channel: Youtube Channel
  3. Motivational/DarkTiktok: diaryofseresha
  4. Official dark Instagram: diaryofseresha
  5. Snapchat:  diaryofseresha
  6. Twitter: @diaryofseresha
Colorful Socials:
  1. Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest      
  2. Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       
  3. Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: diaryofsereshachic      
  4. Fashion Blog Instagram: diaryofsereshablog
Swag/Comedy Socials:
  1. Tiktok for comedy: diaryofsereshaswag    
  2. Swag/Vlog Instagram: diaryofsereshaswag
  3. Vlogs/Comedy Youtube Channel: diaryofsereshaswag
========================================

 Shop:

Buy cool artworks, clothing originally designed by me: RedArtCult

For PR/Collab/Queries:

Email me at: diaryofseresha@yahoo.com
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*