Tuesday, July 25, 2017

I Am Micro Celebrity Of Islamabad?

As an aspiring "First female vlogger" from Islamabad I'm honored to be considered in "Micro Celebrities" of a written thesis of Ripha University student Mahnoor. I received an email if I would be interested to give interview for the thesis and just the thought of being considered "Micro Celebrity" of Islamabad was very gratifying. I'm humbled. So I invited mahnoor to come join us for sushi at Suki Sushi, while I give interview.


The sushi with maki was yum!. Y'all must try.
For the full diary watch my video below and subscribe to my youtube channel:

 


Location:
Suki Sushi, F7, Jinnah Super Market, next to Illusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*