Friday, February 3, 2017

Collab: Creative Khadija Photography

My very good friend from Creative Mind aka Khadija collaborated with me to do my product photography and take some self portraits of me.

Here are some new products from my collection Angry Bear Brooch.

 It is made from double canvas sheet, hand painted using acrylic paints.

 

Handmade Recycled Jute Bag. Made this recycled bag myself || It has got transparent pockets in front side to keep your cards || Made two comic artworks(@comicartbyseresha) for this specifically! || See my full collection here @diaryofsereshashop ||

 Here is a sneak peek of my brand new painting it's called "R". Has my original poetry painted on one side & is signed on the other || For more of my art visit @diaryofsereshashop

I'll share my full painting details next week with sides shot as well.

*****************************************
Thanks for checking out my shots fellas!
xoxo,
Seresha
****************************************

Collab With: Creative Khadija
Products from: Diary Of Seresha Shop
 

*****************************************
Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3