Monday, January 30, 2017

Second Cup, Sports Complex and Hot Chocolate!

My Pakistan Record Breaker friend Guliafshan Tariq invited me to second cup and a fun stroll in Sports Complex. I was not feeling well so I ordered some hot chocolate. Check out my fun mini clip from vlog here.
Then we went to sports complex at night. It was freezing cold, but so fun. We roamed around like a free bird. I also decided to make my 3 shots for Vlog there. That mini Clip you can watch right here.

Even though I was not feeling well, yet I had to Vlog for you guys so, hope you enjoy watching  friends, here it is below our full vlog:


xoxo,
-Seresha

===============================================

Location: 

Hot Chocolate from: Second Cup, Centaurus Mall, Ground Floor, Islamabad
Stroll in: Pakistan Sports Complex, Islamabad

Meeting with Pakistan Record Breaker: Guliafshan Tariq

================================================

Join my Social Media:

Events/Promotion of Youth/Personal Development Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3