Friday, June 2, 2017

*Carnivals and Clowns*

As early as I remember, I was very much fond of the idea of carnivals. Jokers/clowns never intimidated me, in fact I kind of enjoyed messing around with them. My dream job often was imagined in a carnival place. Rides, candy, games, clowns, circus, fun; what person in the world would say no to all that?.

Last year on my 27th birthday I took all of my best friends for a fun mary-go-round ride and walk in birdland where we got to see some very cool animals and enjoy the rides/parade. I made a vlog as well on my whole birthday fun you can have a watch right here.

I plan something super fun for my upcoming 28th birthday and I just can not wait for everyone to be the part of it.

Sources: 1 - 2

-Diary Of Seresha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*