Monday, January 24, 2022

Alice In Wonderland 2.0 Pack!

 


Hello there, here is one of my favorite alice in wonderland art journal pack ever made. It consists of all these cute cut outs, snippets, artworks, doodle arts, stickers and much more.

I made this cute rabbit artwork with 3d bow tie on story book page.


It also includes this cute rabbit artwork on notebook page. (You can add date and text on side of this artwork for your Journal-ling). I use shiny pens for coloring my doodle arts in order to give them sparkly life.


This pack also includes velvet covered 3d mushroom embellish.



And mushroom garland.



Check out my shop RED ART CULT for more.

- diaryofseresha

================================================
 
Join my Social Media:

Dark Socials:
  1. Dark Facebook Page: diaryofseresha
  2. Dark Channel: Youtube Channel
  3. Motivational/DarkTiktok: diaryofseresha
  4. Official dark Instagram: diaryofseresha
  5. Snapchat:  diaryofseresha
  6. Twitter: @diaryofseresha
Colorful Socials:
  1. Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest      
  2. Deviant Art For My Diary Galleries: lovefreek       
  3. Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: diaryofsereshachic      
  4. Fashion Blog Instagram: diaryofsereshablog
Swag/Comedy Socials:
  1. Tiktok for comedy: diaryofsereshaswag    
  2. Swag/Vlog Instagram: diaryofsereshaswag
  3. Vlogs/Comedy Youtube Channel: diaryofsereshaswag
========================================

 Shop:

Buy cool artworks, clothing originally designed by me: RedArtCult

For PR/Collab/Queries:

Email me at: diaryofseresha@yahoo.com
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*