Saturday, June 27, 2015

Boy Crush: Tom Surridge

Hello there everyone I am back :>. Apologies for returning back to blogging game after such a long time. I was active on my Instagram accounts (I know you kids might have noticed ;>). The reason it took me a week almost to come back to blogging routine is because I was transferring over 20,000 photos and data of mine to my new laptop (Haha I know it sounds crazy, like seriously I have 20k photos?). I wanted to fully organize my all upcoming blog posts before I could start fresh and guess what?;). I have come up with two new labels which I will reveal soon. I learned so much in past one week, I can't wait to share with you.

Two days ago, I saw the flick "Like Minds". Literally crushing on that hottie Tom Surridge. He is so damn cute. Honestly, I thought he must have starred in Twilight because he fits as a perfect vampire by looks.  Well, have a look yourself kiddies:


Looks like he just starred in Twilight opposite to bella eh?^


(Photo Source link)

*******************

His role in the movie "Like Minds", would leave you feeling eerie with goosebumps in a cute way, since he is such a cutie.



*************

How about this face?^



***************

Aint he so perfect?;>.



***********************

And another thing he is one of close pals of Robert Pattinson haha :>.  What a shocker, explains a lot about his charming vampire looks ;>.


*******************

Starting new labels from tomorrow ;>,
Catch me in new post,
xo
Saoirse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*