Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Behind The Scenes: Four Photographers, One Photoshoot

Hello all c: . I did a photoshoot recently with 4 photographers including my bestfriend. Have a look at a behind-the-scene peek:



So after walking for 23 minutes straight in extremely hot weather. My best friend confessed real stuff about me watch below:


After this we sat on bench for a while. While we waited for other photographers to come to the swings "side". Meanwhile I was bored spend time teasing this beard guy:

Ps-The gummy bear with beard was my idea. So now y'all don't go copy catti-ing it :D

Photographers:

Flush Clicks (My bestfriend)
TJ Photography
Ibad Photography

-Seresha

Join my Social Media:

Music/Poetry Page: Facebook

Vlogs, Interviews, Covers, Advice, Art, Comedy: Youtube Channel

Color Pantone Stories: Instagram

Inspiring Pins/Life Changing Quotes: Pinterest

Comic Art Series: Instagram 
          
Deviant Art For My Galleries: lovefreek       

Ask.Fm Profile To Pop Your Questions: @diaryofsereshachic       

========================================

 Shop:

All kawaii/Quirky/Vintage/Recycled Products: Handmade Art Shop

Handmade Kawaii Shop Facebook Page: Handmade Art Shop

========================================


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the photos! I couldn't see the gummy bear beard though?

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete

Hi, leave a comment if you dig this <3