Saturday, April 30, 2016

Have you forgotten you're going to die one day?

A simple question which you need to ask yourself,
If you feel de-motivated,
Depressed or lost in life.

We human beings get so much absorbed in our daily boring routine,
With shitty problems surrounding around,
Petty-useless things like,
"Oh, i don't got money to buy designer shoes, or designer bag",
Or I just got dumped,
& I'm so alone.

Fellas,
Do you really think you were sent on this planet to suck up your life problems 24/7?
NO!.

We all have a purpose to serve,
A purpose to die for,
A purpose to live for.

It don't matter what is it that you do,
Compared to the fact what you are creating & at least putting it out,
For thousands of people to see.


I have come up with an awesome concept which can pull you out of circle of de-motivation,
Have a look at my brand new video rant on this topic below:





Hope it helps you in some way kids,

-Seresha

========================================

Join my Social Media:

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Instagram

Pinterest

========================================

 Shop:

Handmade Art Shop

========================================




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello fandom, diary of seresha here. Thank you for taking out time and visiting my blog.I work very hard in posting cool content for you. I would love it if you could leave some feedback and tell me in comments what you think about this post. Enjoy surfing brand new cool stuff on my blog everyday. Hope you'll check back again *hearts*